Your Worksmart breathable screen back chair combines durable, sturdy aesthetic with ultimate comfort. A sharply designed nylon frame braces a mesh screen back that delicately cradles the curves of your spine with built-in lumbar support. You'll have full control over your chair with the accommodating range of 2-1 synchro locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension. One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment and padded flipping arms with silver accents provide further customization of a chair designed with up-to-the-minute technology. A heavy-duty base with silver accents and dual wheel carpet casters completes a sleek home or office addition accomplished with style and professionalism.
•Breathable mesh seat and back with built-in lumbar support
•One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
•2-to-1 synchro locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension
•Available with black (-3) or grey (-2) mesh
•Padded flip arms with silver accents
•Heavy duty base with silver accents and dual wheel carpet casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt, Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
||26.25L x 25W x 13.125H
|UPS Dim Weight
||27W x 26.375D x 37.438H
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Max
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Max
|Arms To Seat Min
|Assembly Chair Max Overall Height
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.